I change myself, I change the world.-Gloria Anzaldua
Are you a goal setter? I love setting goals. It's a great way to take baby steps in moving towards your dreams. sharing your dreams and inspirations with others is a way to make them happen. I have short term goals that last a a few weeks or a few months, but I also have 1 year goals and 5 year goals.
Luckily this is going to be a slow week, at least until the weekend (I'm going to Austin on Friday for a fun weekend away) but, I've got some hefty goals that I think I can accomplish. I'm going to share them with you here.
- Max (my beautiful dog) and I are going to take a 10 minute walk every day whether he likes it or not. (due to health problems Max does not walk well)
- I want to deepen my personal yoga and meditation practice to a minimum of an hour of asana every day this week and a half an hour of meditation.
- Stick to week 1 training session for the Toledo Glass City Half Marathon in April. #mce_temp_url#
- Cook with sea vegetables this week. Have you ever cooked with sea vegetables? Sea vegetables are supposed to be very good for you!
- Begin a Face to Face project I'd like to spear head. This week that means complete a letter. #mce_temp_url#
Do you have any goals that you are working on? I'd love to hear about them! What brings you inspiration to accomplish those goals? Once you've set a goal what helps you accomplish it, big or small?