It's been a week into my new year and I've been thinking a lot about what I want to accomplish in the next 365 gosh 358 days. Here is what I've come up with...
- Morning pages written as often as possible
- ride my bike more
- get a commuter bike (purple Handsome She Devil)
- Re-paint, pull up carpet and make my bedroom and art/office more settled
- Finish my 500 hour program
- Design a teacher training program at Greensboro Community Yoga
- Host at least 4 visioning/art journaling works at that studio
- Go to france for a week or two
- run 3-4 half marathons
- create a marketing plan for the next two years of the studio
- begin writing a book (yoga life-style related)
- blog at least 1-2 times a week
- go on another retreat with Kimberly Wilson
So far this is what I've come up with. What are your plans and goals for either the new year or your personal new year?
If you're setting goals and want help in achieving them for a bold and fulfilling 2017 I've created an online group for us to share what we're working on and support each other.
The end of the calendar year always feels like a good time to check back in with myself. Take the temperature of how I'm feeling, is life going the way I want it to go?