Why hire a life coach you wonder? We hire trainers at the gym to reach our fitness goals, we hire financial planners to manage our financial goals, we hire coaches so our children can get better at sports. Why wouldn’t we hire a professional to help us get unstuck and begin moving in the right direction of our big life goals, dreams and desires? A life coach can help you save time, money and heart ache on the road to your dreams, they can also help you make money and feel more fulfilled. Here are 5 tangle things a life coach can help you with.
1) Get unstuck. You know it’s time to make a change but you’re not sure where to start. A life coach will ask you deep questions to help get you moving towards what you actually want in life. Not arbitrary goals, but deep desires and longings. A good life coach will help you find your why, and give you insights into yourself by asking probing questions to tackle the big issues in your life
"What a terrible waste of a life it is, to always take the easy path, to never know what it is to risk everything for what you love" -Beau Taplin
2) Accomplish Big Goals and Dreams: We all have that friend who talks about starting a business, writing a book, working on their bucket list but the thing is they don't actually do it. Maybe we're that person! We want it badly, but we're afraid and we don't think we know how to take the first step to make it happen. A good life coach is great at helping client's identify the true goal and then break it down into baby steps and bite sized chunks to make it happen. A great life coach helps you set priorities and create an action plan to make those priorities happen.
"Once upon a time you were a little girl, with big dreams that you promised you'd make real one day. Don't dissapoint yourself." -Boss babe
3) Help you save time and Money: When you work with someone that's been there and works with people who are in your same shoes, they've seen what works and what doesn't. They'll help you cut the learning curve or point you in the right direction. They can give you advice on how to save time and skip unnecessary steps.
"I can always make more money; I can not make more time" -The Wherever Writer
4) Make More Money: I've seen some big statistics on how working with a coach can help you double and triple your income. Why does that happen? It happens because you begin to have more confidence when you work with a coach. You'll identify your identity, purpose and meaning and you begin to make smart goals to achieve them. What you focus on grows. Your Coach can help you look at your systems and processes for doing business and if you work the plan that you create it will produce results.
"The goal isn't more money. The goal is living life on your own terms" -Chris Brogan
5) Cheerleader: The power of having the right person in your corner to help lift you up when you're down, help you focus on the positive and make choices from a place of confidence is the most valuable thing a coach can do. Think about how great it feels to have someone you can share your dreams with that helps you look for solutions to make your dreams a reality. That's the biggest value of a life coach.
"Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much" -Helen Keller
Is there something you need help with? Want to see if we'd be a good fit? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org