Grab a cup of joe and pull up a chair I've got a round up of 5 things from the internet this week.
1) Caleb Wilde is a Funeral Director: Here's the thing, Rob Bell isn't my favorite interviewer, but he interviews some very interesting people. Caleb Wilde is a 6th generation funeral director and what he has to say about death and dying is beautiful and I now want to read Caleb's book.
2) The Shine Theory: The Magic of Powerful Women Supporting Women. I stumbled upon this fantastic blog that highlights women doing amazing things. It's very similar to wise women wednesday so of course I think it's dope. Maybe you'll like it too. This article reminds me of the principle that I started the Wise Women Wednesday Series with. "We rise by lifting others" -Robert Ingersoll.
3) I'm currently reading Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami: This is a delightful book (although not short), a bit strange in the best possible ways. I've included the link to find it on Amazon, but I recommend you go to your local book shop and pick up a copy.
4) Instagram account I'm following this week is @zenatoledo. I'm participating in Susanna Conway's Gentle January Post a day challenge and I came across this account which I adore because her pictures are beautiful and her last name is Toledo! Three Cheers for my home town.
5) Quote I'm pondering "Without great solitude, no serious work is possible" -Picasso
If you've enjoyed this round up please share it with a friend and let me know what you liked the best. Your feed back will help me make the next Friday Delight even better!
Thanks so much for being a part of the Yoke and Abundance Community. You all rock my socks off and I'm honored to be in your in box!
Lots and lots of love,