Thanks for following along this week. Let's pour a cup of coffee and take 5 minutes and dive into these quick delightful random things I've been paying attention to on the internet this week.
1) This Video of two older women in Russia Dancing on video as a protest.
2) This article about the 13 things you need to give up to be happy.
3) Snail mail is my love language. Writing letters, getting letters, it’s important to me to give and get letters. In this world of e-mail, and texting I crave getting a handwritten letter more than anything else, so I often give when I’m not getting. I send over 30 handwritten notes a month and this short TEDx talk about sending letters warmed my heart.
4) I’m really inspired by what Gale Straub has created with She Explores I even did a Wise Women Wednesday Interview with her. I gather a lot of inspiration from her Instagram @she_Explores and I think you'll be inspired by it too.
5) This quote hit me where I needed it the other day. “No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself.” -Seneca
Bonus: Have you been following along on the Blog? I'm proud of the work coming out recently and I think you'd really enjoy it. Check it out if you haven't read it yet...
*Most Read Wise Women Wednesday Ever. Hilda Tajalli
*The Truth About My Single Life
*Forrest Flowers Meditation
Love and hugs!
Did you know in each of my client sessions I pull an animal spirit card for those who work with me long term? I thought maybe all of you would like a card. Here is what you got today...
“I would tell my younger self is to not do things just because you think that is what you are supposed to be doing. Build your own path.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by a meditation that I've been listening to on the insight timer. I thought you all might enjoy my version of it. This meditation is 7 minutes 14 seconds.
“Do it now or forever wish you had. Why wait? Failure is NEVER as bad as regret.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by my personal reflections over the weekend. You have everything you need, you're already creative, kind, prosperous and abundant, feel it. This is a super short meditation: 5 minutes 18 seconds.
I would tell myself that “you have the power within you, you always have and always will.”
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
“I’m Genevieve Wicker. On one scale I’m only a year and a few months old. On another I’m older than I’d care to say. What I am is transgendered. Male to female.”