It’s time for the Friday round-up of this week’s 5 things and I’ve got a doozy for you. Here are the 5 things I've been thinking about this week. Grab a cup of joe and take 5 with me.
1) Amy Purdy ted talk. I can’t get this one out of my mind. What she says here that strikes me the deepest “Our borders and our obstacles can only do two things: stop us in our tracks or force us to get creative."
2) This heart Warming Mr.Rogers Video. Sometimes we need our neighbor. Follow his request and "take 10 seconds and think about those that have helped you".
3) The Great Work of Your Life by Stephen Cope: Book I'm interested in reading
4) Mrs. Lederman's Notes on the Writing Process: have been helpful as I work on my book.
5) The quote I'm mulling over. "If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you; If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." -Gnostic Gospel of Thomas
Thanks so much for being a part of the Yoke and Abundance Community. Y'all rock my socks off and I'm honored you're reading.
Lots and lots of love,
Did you know in each of my client sessions I pull an animal spirit card for those who work with me long term? I thought maybe all of you would like a card. Here is what you got today...
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
Blackberry cobbler recipe, special meditation, podcast on being uncomfortable not knowing. And don’t miss the collective!
Check out this week’s 5 things with me
A few of my favorite things from this week, black bean, corn and cilantro salad, and the She Explores Podcast “Fat and Outdoorsy”. Hope you’ll enjoy this week’s round-up.
It's been a long full week and the only thing between me and the beach is a Friday worth of work, but not too much work where I could share this coffee break with you because I’ve got some goodies for you!
I'm heading north, driving to OH to see family as you read this! My sister and brother-in-law are back from India and it will the first time that my whole immediate family has been together in the last two year. I'm really overjoyed and I hope that you have something that wonderful to look forward to as well, but in the mean time here are this week’s 5 things!
I’ve got lots of delightful tidbits for you in today’s coffee break! Check out this weeks 5 things and a few bonus things as well. And Spread the love!!! If you adore these coffee breaks, do share them with a friend.