Seriously happy Friday to you! What Friday dreams and hopes are you nursing right now? For me after what feels like a marathon few weeks I can't wait until around 7pm tonight when I'll be home, alone, wrapped in a blanket on my couch, reading in my introvert cocoon and hopefully going to bed at an ungodly early hour.
For now, grab a cup of coffee and take a tiny break with me while we check out these 5 things.
1) This modern love podcast "In the New Year, More Cuddling" Kinda broke my heart a tiny bit because I could relate to the writer and the need for hugs and every day touch.
2) Dan Pink's Animated video on what motivates us really made me think. Full disclosure the video is about 10 minutes (longer than a coffee Break).
3) Jasmine Comer's Instagram account has me salivating! @livelymeals
4) This article from Live Happy "Be real about how you feel"
5) The replay from this week's Wise Women Wednesday Panel is inspiring!
Happy FriYEAH to all of you
Did you know in each of my client sessions I pull an animal spirit card for those who work with me long term? I thought maybe all of you would like a card. Here is what you got today...
“I would tell my younger self is to not do things just because you think that is what you are supposed to be doing. Build your own path.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by a meditation that I've been listening to on the insight timer. I thought you all might enjoy my version of it. This meditation is 7 minutes 14 seconds.
“Do it now or forever wish you had. Why wait? Failure is NEVER as bad as regret.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by my personal reflections over the weekend. You have everything you need, you're already creative, kind, prosperous and abundant, feel it. This is a super short meditation: 5 minutes 18 seconds.
I would tell myself that “you have the power within you, you always have and always will.”
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
“I’m Genevieve Wicker. On one scale I’m only a year and a few months old. On another I’m older than I’d care to say. What I am is transgendered. Male to female.”