I hope your week has been full of awesome connections with strong beautiful women who are down to collaborate in the most awesome ways the way mine has.
Grab a cup of joe and check out this week's 5 things with me...
1) My favorite Instagram this week is @jamiewalkerartist she makes the neatest torn paper collage art. So Beautiful!
2) Given that I've recommitted to my health I've been stepping it up at Pure Barre Greensboro and eating better with a whole 30 diet and I can't get enough of this Cauliflower Rice Recipe. Between the two I'm feeling healthier and stronger!
3) My friend Andra sent me this video by De La Soul and I half loved it and half didn't love it. Do you ever feel that way about a work of art?
4) My friend Joe suggested I watch this TED talk on how to build your creative confidence by David Kelley after I posted about Art Journaling and the importance of creativity.
5) I'm obsessed with these custom made Tuxes for women by Tux Couture. I really want one.
Did you know in each of my client sessions I pull an animal spirit card for those who work with me long term? I thought maybe all of you would like a card. Here is what you got today...
“I would tell my younger self is to not do things just because you think that is what you are supposed to be doing. Build your own path.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by a meditation that I've been listening to on the insight timer. I thought you all might enjoy my version of it. This meditation is 7 minutes 14 seconds.
“Do it now or forever wish you had. Why wait? Failure is NEVER as bad as regret.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by my personal reflections over the weekend. You have everything you need, you're already creative, kind, prosperous and abundant, feel it. This is a super short meditation: 5 minutes 18 seconds.
I would tell myself that “you have the power within you, you always have and always will.”
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
“I’m Genevieve Wicker. On one scale I’m only a year and a few months old. On another I’m older than I’d care to say. What I am is transgendered. Male to female.”