I hope that you're having a great day! Would you like to take a coffee break with me and check out this week's 5 things?
1) The Wise Women Wednesday Panel! If you missed it in person or if you don't live in Greensboro You can check out the facebook live. So much wisdom!
2) What I'm reading: Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss.
3) I've been enjoying the Instagram account @words_of_women
4) I'm over the moon about the next "In the Company of Women" curated group experience for women at my house. It starts the 12th of April and there are only 3 spots left.
5) I just learned about The Skimm. I must have been living under a rock! How cool!
I hope you enjoyed this week's round up and I hope you have a fantastic weekend.
Did you know in each of my client sessions I pull an animal spirit card for those who work with me long term? I thought maybe all of you would like a card. Here is what you got today...
“I would tell my younger self is to not do things just because you think that is what you are supposed to be doing. Build your own path.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by a meditation that I've been listening to on the insight timer. I thought you all might enjoy my version of it. This meditation is 7 minutes 14 seconds.
“Do it now or forever wish you had. Why wait? Failure is NEVER as bad as regret.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by my personal reflections over the weekend. You have everything you need, you're already creative, kind, prosperous and abundant, feel it. This is a super short meditation: 5 minutes 18 seconds.
I would tell myself that “you have the power within you, you always have and always will.”
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
“I’m Genevieve Wicker. On one scale I’m only a year and a few months old. On another I’m older than I’d care to say. What I am is transgendered. Male to female.”