What's good Darlin? Here's some extra inspiration for your holiday weekend!
This week's five things!
1) This Leadership Podcast Beautifully Equipped has an Episode called "Own your Power" that had me motivated, and excited through an entire run! I think you'll learn a lot from it.
2) This Video On "the Secret to Self-Motivation" was so powerful! It's Mel Robins. SO SO GOOD
3) My Friend Hillary Norman told me about this App called BrainWave to help get your brain in certain brain wave cycles for different things like sleep or productivity. I've downloaded it listened to it for 30 minutes while reading before bed last night. Very relaxing!
4) I stumbled upon this book this week "Sohpie's World" and after I downloaded it last night I found myself 55 pages in without blinking an eye. I'm loving it.
5) This Quote "Everything that is Real was Imagined First" -The Velvetine Rabit.
Don't forget you can try Pure Barre Greensboro with the code YOKE15 for 15% off any package! Come take a class with me next week!
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by a meditation that I've been listening to on the insight timer. I thought you all might enjoy my version of it. This meditation is 7 minutes 14 seconds.
“Do it now or forever wish you had. Why wait? Failure is NEVER as bad as regret.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by my personal reflections over the weekend. You have everything you need, you're already creative, kind, prosperous and abundant, feel it. This is a super short meditation: 5 minutes 18 seconds.
I would tell myself that “you have the power within you, you always have and always will.”
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
“I’m Genevieve Wicker. On one scale I’m only a year and a few months old. On another I’m older than I’d care to say. What I am is transgendered. Male to female.”
Today's Meditation was inspired by the book I started reading this week, one that I suspect will take me a while to finishes, "A course in miracles". The main theme seems to be that "Miracles are natural. When they do not occur something has gone wrong". The meditation is 9 minutes 16 seconds.
Blackberry cobbler recipe, special meditation, podcast on being uncomfortable not knowing. And don’t miss the collective!