Happy Friday my sweet Friend!
This week after getting back from Europe has been a whirlwind of seeing clients and trying to get back to my normal routines like getting my butt kicked in Barre class. But never fear! I've got fun things for you in today's 5 things roundup!
1) BIG NEWS! I'm starting a WISE WOMEN podcast just for you! You'll get crazy fun rewards for backing the project on Kickstarter; think a pack of my travel postcards, a wise woman pendant, the opportunity to nominate a wise woman, coaching and your own commercial on the podcast! This seed money helps cover the start-up costs I hope you'll check it out and if you're hungry to hear deeper conversations from Wise Women Please consider investing in the start-up costs.
2) What I'm reading: The Law of Attraction: The basics of the teachings of Abraham. This book is blowing my mind and at the same time speaking my language.
3) My new favorite snail mail to send is Greetabl. I love sending these little boxes of joy to friends and family and as thank you notes. I couldn't keep this a secret, thought you might enjoy it too.
3) This Free App the ESP trainer has been occupying some time. I'm up to guessing about 9 right out of 24 on average. That's up from the average of 6 that I started with. Warning: It's addictive!
5) Quote I've Been pondering: "What you are seeking is seeking you" -Rumi
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by a meditation that I've been listening to on the insight timer. I thought you all might enjoy my version of it. This meditation is 7 minutes 14 seconds.
“Do it now or forever wish you had. Why wait? Failure is NEVER as bad as regret.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by my personal reflections over the weekend. You have everything you need, you're already creative, kind, prosperous and abundant, feel it. This is a super short meditation: 5 minutes 18 seconds.
I would tell myself that “you have the power within you, you always have and always will.”
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
“I’m Genevieve Wicker. On one scale I’m only a year and a few months old. On another I’m older than I’d care to say. What I am is transgendered. Male to female.”
Today's Meditation was inspired by the book I started reading this week, one that I suspect will take me a while to finishes, "A course in miracles". The main theme seems to be that "Miracles are natural. When they do not occur something has gone wrong". The meditation is 9 minutes 16 seconds.
Blackberry cobbler recipe, special meditation, podcast on being uncomfortable not knowing. And don’t miss the collective!