Happy Friday my sweet Friend!
This week after getting back from Europe has been a whirlwind of seeing clients and trying to get back to my normal routines like getting my butt kicked in Barre class. But never fear! I've got fun things for you in today's 5 things roundup!
1) BIG NEWS! I'm starting a WISE WOMEN podcast just for you! You'll get crazy fun rewards for backing the project on Kickstarter; think a pack of my travel postcards, a wise woman pendant, the opportunity to nominate a wise woman, coaching and your own commercial on the podcast! This seed money helps cover the start-up costs I hope you'll check it out and if you're hungry to hear deeper conversations from Wise Women Please consider investing in the start-up costs.
2) What I'm reading: The Law of Attraction: The basics of the teachings of Abraham. This book is blowing my mind and at the same time speaking my language.
3) My new favorite snail mail to send is Greetabl. I love sending these little boxes of joy to friends and family and as thank you notes. I couldn't keep this a secret, thought you might enjoy it too.
3) This Free App the ESP trainer has been occupying some time. I'm up to guessing about 9 right out of 24 on average. That's up from the average of 6 that I started with. Warning: It's addictive!
5) Quote I've Been pondering: "What you are seeking is seeking you" -Rumi
“Whenever you need a mental or emotional boost. Remember, you are everything you desire. Breathe, relax and allow your energy to flow towards your desire. … You are powerful and there is nothing you cannot achieve. You have to believe it.”
Because the last few law of attraction meditations have been a big hit I made you another!
Need a little inspiration?
Catch last night’s Wise Women Wednesday Panel Replay! What’s your favorite part? What words of wisdom inspired you the most?
“If there is something you want to do- do it. Make a plan and figure out how to make these wild dreams of yours come true. It’s all up to you and your dreams are valid and worthy of coming true.”
Turmeric Latte for Today's Coffee Break? Check out this week’s 5 things that include a Turmeric Latte recipe and a link to a podcast about the scientific reasons why crystals work. Let me know what you think of today’s round up!
I'm really curious, Do you have a mentor? Do you consider yourself a mentor? What has been the most important thing you've received from your mentor?
“I wholeheartedly believe in living a high vibration life, and that your energy speaks for you before you even utter one word!”
Today’s Meditation “Wanting, Allowing, Receiving” like last week’s meditation was inspired by the law of attraction book I’m reading. I hope it will help you move through your day as if you’ve already received what you most desire.
Are you ready for a coffee break?