Enjoy a big deep breath and dig in because I've got some fun tidbits for you in today's coffee break!
It's worth noting that today is the last day to get in on inaugural sponsorship for the Wise Women podcast Kickstarter! Check out the awesome benefits, rewards, and Perks!
Onto This week's five things!
1) Krista Tippett's Elizabeth Gilbert interview "Choosing Curiosity Over Fear". Lots of insight into the creative process.
2) You might be able to tell I'm obsessed with Jess Lively's Law of Attraction Q&A's Her interview with Pat Flynn was fantastic!
3) I've been watching some Instagram feeds that have me drooling for yummy healthy breakfast bowls I'm going to try some of these Breakfast Bowls from "What's Gaby Cooking". What's your breakfast bowl go to? I'd love to see your suggestions!
4) Update on the book I'm reading that I posted about last week "Sohpie's World" I'm loving it! A week later and I've flown halfway through this book. If you are curious about philosophy and want an intriguing read I would recommend this book!
5) This Quote "Impossible is just an Opinion" -Paulo Coelho.
Our friends at Pure Barre Greensboro have a summer challenge starting today! If you're trying to start a new routine, make new friends and get your sweat on, you will want to take a class! Try Pure Barre Greensboro with the code YOKE15 for 15% off any package! Come take a class with me!
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by a meditation that I've been listening to on the insight timer. I thought you all might enjoy my version of it. This meditation is 7 minutes 14 seconds.
“Do it now or forever wish you had. Why wait? Failure is NEVER as bad as regret.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by my personal reflections over the weekend. You have everything you need, you're already creative, kind, prosperous and abundant, feel it. This is a super short meditation: 5 minutes 18 seconds.
I would tell myself that “you have the power within you, you always have and always will.”
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
“I’m Genevieve Wicker. On one scale I’m only a year and a few months old. On another I’m older than I’d care to say. What I am is transgendered. Male to female.”
Today's Meditation was inspired by the book I started reading this week, one that I suspect will take me a while to finishes, "A course in miracles". The main theme seems to be that "Miracles are natural. When they do not occur something has gone wrong". The meditation is 9 minutes 16 seconds.
Blackberry cobbler recipe, special meditation, podcast on being uncomfortable not knowing. And don’t miss the collective!