Has your week been busy and full? Mine too, fulfilling but full! So let's get right down to this week's 5 things.
1) A book I'm excited to dive into is "Expressive Writing: Words that Heal" by Pennebaker and Evans. A few women I really admire suggested I read this and it sounds right up my alley.
2) I'm on a book kick and another friend recommended the book "Your Money or Your Life: 9 steps to transforming your relationship with money and achieving financial independence." by Vicki Robin Who doesn't want financial independence?
3) Song I'm currently obsessed with is Joni Mitchel "Case of You" Sometimes you just need to feel all the feels with Joni Mitchel.
4) I made you a meditation! It's a mediation for prosperity and abundance.
5) Do you want to work with me? In August I've been challenged to work with 100 women for 100 hours of coaching. This is huge! I'm coaching 100 women in exchange for a facebook, twitter, Instagram, or website review if you enjoyed your session. You can apply here. Guys, you can actually apply too! The majority of my work is with women, but I do also work with men.
If you LOVE your coffee break with Yoke and Abundance, please share it with your friends. Don't keep us a secret
Today's Meditation was inspired by the trip to the mountains I'm currently on. No Matter what problem you’re facing, I assure you the obstacle is the way. The obstacle might just be your greatest asset. This meditation is 10 minutes 36 seconds.
Check out this week’s 5 things with me
“Forgive yourself and be gentle with yourself. It is a lifetime journey it is not about reaching perfection. Have fun, take risks, travel, love and cultivate meaningful friendships.”
Today's Meditation was inspired by a request from a listener. If you love these Meditations and have a topic you'd like me to create a meditation around please shoot me a message and let me know. This meditation is 8 minutes 14 seconds.
A few of my favorite things from this week, black bean, corn and cilantro salad, and the She Explores Podcast “Fat and Outdoorsy”. Hope you’ll enjoy this week’s round-up.
“Put away the computer. When I’m stuck or blocked I try to draw/write down what I’m stuck on. Somehow a pen and paper allow me to get the ideas out”
My bare feet and legs itched uncomfortably as the tall grass scrapped my legs and I tried to keep my mind off what bugs might be crawling on me. Have you ever noticed how sometimes discomfort is the best part of an adventure?
Ask me any questions you'd like to ask a leadership, life and creativity coach, ask me business questions or questions on how to make your dreams a reality. I'll do my best to answer your Q's.
Do you crave Independence, freedom, the feeling of not being chained or yoked to something? Do you wish you were living a life you loved? If you're feeling burned out, exhausted and stressed there is a path back to yourself.
Today's Meditation was inspired by the beach which is where I am this week. The ocean helps me feel relaxed and present and I hope that this meditation will stir the same feelings in you. This meditation is 7 minutes 4 seconds.