What a wonderful week it's been and I'm so happy it's over and I'm shutting down and heading to the beach this afternoon!! DOING A HAPPY DANCE!!!
Here are this week's 5 things for you...
1) I made a playlist for you! Last Sunday it was pouring down rain and I had all the feels. I think this Spotify playlist Rainy Day Feels sums it up pretty well. I hope you'll enjoy it.
2) I've been a workaholic recently and my favorite way to shut off is to read. Do you like YA, young adult literature? I do when it's good. I devoured this book "The Truth about Forever" by Sarah Dessen, it's about a young girl processing grief after her dad passes away and has a little love story too.
3) Because I'm a voracious reader I'm also halfway through "Educated" a memoir by Tara Westover about her life growing up without being sent to school, or homeschooled. She grew up in a Mormon community and her dad rejected anything that made the family reliant on the government. This book is mindblowing and Tara is a beautiful writer! Savor this book with me.
4) The podcast that was getting me through my middle of the day way too hot to be out running runs was Snap Judgment, one episode that got me was called "The suitcase of love and shame"
5) I made you a mediation! This week's mediation was Miracles are Natural.
If you're craving the beach like I am these days. Join me in Beaufort, NC this October for "Cultivating Your Creative Spirit Seaside". Be sure to get in on the early bird special while it lasts!
If you LOVE your coffee break with Yoke and Abundance, please share it with your friends. Don't keep us a secret
Did you know in each of my client sessions I pull an animal spirit card for those who work with me long term? I thought maybe all of you would like a card. Here is what you got today...
“I would tell my younger self is to not do things just because you think that is what you are supposed to be doing. Build your own path.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by a meditation that I've been listening to on the insight timer. I thought you all might enjoy my version of it. This meditation is 7 minutes 14 seconds.
“Do it now or forever wish you had. Why wait? Failure is NEVER as bad as regret.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by my personal reflections over the weekend. You have everything you need, you're already creative, kind, prosperous and abundant, feel it. This is a super short meditation: 5 minutes 18 seconds.
I would tell myself that “you have the power within you, you always have and always will.”
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
“I’m Genevieve Wicker. On one scale I’m only a year and a few months old. On another I’m older than I’d care to say. What I am is transgendered. Male to female.”