Here are this week's 5 things for you...
1) I'll be trying out recipes this week for the upcoming beach retreat I'm hosting with Betsy Bertram this October "Cultivating Your Creative Spirit Seaside". The recipe I'll be playing with this weekend is a Quinoa Taco Bowl. Does that sound yummy to you?
2) Next up on my reading list is Eating By the Light of The Moon: How women can transform their relationships with food through myths, Metaphors, and storytelling.
3) Did you listen to this week's podcast? In it, I talk with Lindley Battle about "Believing in Yourself" even when you've almost failed. Can you believe this talented photographer almost failed her first college photography class? She also drops knowledge on how to say no.
4) I spent last weekend with my dear friend Maia Dery. She is one of the wisest women I know. I've shared her Waves to Wisdom podcast here before, but I think you'll really enjoy this one where she interviews filmmaker, writer, and surfer Elizabeth Pepin Silva.
5) In case you need to hear it. The quote I'll leave you with today "You are worthy of your Dreams" -Alisha
If you LOVE your coffee break with Yoke and Abundance, please share it with your friends. Don't keep us a secret
Did you know in each of my client sessions I pull an animal spirit card for those who work with me long term? I thought maybe all of you would like a card. Here is what you got today...
“I would tell my younger self is to not do things just because you think that is what you are supposed to be doing. Build your own path.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by a meditation that I've been listening to on the insight timer. I thought you all might enjoy my version of it. This meditation is 7 minutes 14 seconds.
“Do it now or forever wish you had. Why wait? Failure is NEVER as bad as regret.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by my personal reflections over the weekend. You have everything you need, you're already creative, kind, prosperous and abundant, feel it. This is a super short meditation: 5 minutes 18 seconds.
I would tell myself that “you have the power within you, you always have and always will.”
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
“I’m Genevieve Wicker. On one scale I’m only a year and a few months old. On another I’m older than I’d care to say. What I am is transgendered. Male to female.”