Let's take a coffee break. I'm traveling through Europe this week and it's so full of wild and wonderful things that I must share in today's coffee break!
1) My post this week on Flowing through Basel and Strasbourg on the Ms. Inspire
2) One of my favorite things about France is Escargot. Here's a recipe to prepare it yourself at home.
3) Did you see this interview I hosted this week with Christie Soper of Suncierge? I love finding out how entrepreneurs got their start, where their spark came from and what keeps them going. You'll love this interview with Christie if you like those things too.
4) Today I'll be visiting a uni-sex nude spa bath house in Baden Baden Germany. It's called the Friedrichsbad Spa. Should be interesting.
5) This Quote "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime". -Mark Twain
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by a meditation that I've been listening to on the insight timer. I thought you all might enjoy my version of it. This meditation is 7 minutes 14 seconds.
“Do it now or forever wish you had. Why wait? Failure is NEVER as bad as regret.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by my personal reflections over the weekend. You have everything you need, you're already creative, kind, prosperous and abundant, feel it. This is a super short meditation: 5 minutes 18 seconds.
I would tell myself that “you have the power within you, you always have and always will.”
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
“I’m Genevieve Wicker. On one scale I’m only a year and a few months old. On another I’m older than I’d care to say. What I am is transgendered. Male to female.”
Today's Meditation was inspired by the book I started reading this week, one that I suspect will take me a while to finishes, "A course in miracles". The main theme seems to be that "Miracles are natural. When they do not occur something has gone wrong". The meditation is 9 minutes 16 seconds.
Blackberry cobbler recipe, special meditation, podcast on being uncomfortable not knowing. And don’t miss the collective!