Let's take a coffee break. I'm traveling through Europe this week and it's so full of wild and wonderful things that I must share in today's coffee break!
1) My post this week on Flowing through Basel and Strasbourg on the Ms. Inspire
2) One of my favorite things about France is Escargot. Here's a recipe to prepare it yourself at home.
3) Did you see this interview I hosted this week with Christie Soper of Suncierge? I love finding out how entrepreneurs got their start, where their spark came from and what keeps them going. You'll love this interview with Christie if you like those things too.
4) Today I'll be visiting a uni-sex nude spa bath house in Baden Baden Germany. It's called the Friedrichsbad Spa. Should be interesting.
5) This Quote "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime". -Mark Twain
“Whenever you need a mental or emotional boost. Remember, you are everything you desire. Breathe, relax and allow your energy to flow towards your desire. … You are powerful and there is nothing you cannot achieve. You have to believe it.”
Because the last few law of attraction meditations have been a big hit I made you another!
Need a little inspiration?
Catch last night’s Wise Women Wednesday Panel Replay! What’s your favorite part? What words of wisdom inspired you the most?
“If there is something you want to do- do it. Make a plan and figure out how to make these wild dreams of yours come true. It’s all up to you and your dreams are valid and worthy of coming true.”
Turmeric Latte for Today's Coffee Break? Check out this week’s 5 things that include a Turmeric Latte recipe and a link to a podcast about the scientific reasons why crystals work. Let me know what you think of today’s round up!
I'm really curious, Do you have a mentor? Do you consider yourself a mentor? What has been the most important thing you've received from your mentor?
“I wholeheartedly believe in living a high vibration life, and that your energy speaks for you before you even utter one word!”
Today’s Meditation “Wanting, Allowing, Receiving” like last week’s meditation was inspired by the law of attraction book I’m reading. I hope it will help you move through your day as if you’ve already received what you most desire.
Are you ready for a coffee break?