What's been good for you this week? For me it was hosting The Wise Women Wednesday Panel, hosting a Lunch and Learn and making the first Wise Women podcast Interview! If you want to support this project we are still looking for backers who want to advertise on our podcast. Is that you and your business? If you have questions you can always shoot me an e-mail.
Here are this week's five things!
1) Mother's day was last Sunday and it's a "holiday" that I have a long list of challenges with but a friend sent me this beautiful New York Times Article Our Mothers as we Never Saw Them". Maybe you'll enjoy it too?
2) Did you catch the Wise Women Wednesday Panel did you miss it? You can watch it in person and I'll make you the same offer I made our live audience. I'm offering a FREE 30-minute coaching call to anyone who e-mails me this weekend putting the three things you'd like to work with a coach on, in the subject line.
3) This Ted Talk: Succulence is Powerful, so is being a succulent wild woman. I love her idea of letting your inner wise self write you a love letter.
4) The book that I consider my bible "The Artist's Way" I'm constantly going back to this book, and it's tools.
5) "You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself". -The Wizard of Oz
On a side note, You all might know how much I love Greensboro Pure Barre? They are so great, they wanted me to be able to share Pure Barre with all of you! Here's a special code for all Yoke and Abundance readers to take 15% off any package use the code YOKE15 at Check out. That's my little happy gift to you today.
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by a meditation that I've been listening to on the insight timer. I thought you all might enjoy my version of it. This meditation is 7 minutes 14 seconds.
“Do it now or forever wish you had. Why wait? Failure is NEVER as bad as regret.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by my personal reflections over the weekend. You have everything you need, you're already creative, kind, prosperous and abundant, feel it. This is a super short meditation: 5 minutes 18 seconds.
I would tell myself that “you have the power within you, you always have and always will.”
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
“I’m Genevieve Wicker. On one scale I’m only a year and a few months old. On another I’m older than I’d care to say. What I am is transgendered. Male to female.”
Today's Meditation was inspired by the book I started reading this week, one that I suspect will take me a while to finishes, "A course in miracles". The main theme seems to be that "Miracles are natural. When they do not occur something has gone wrong". The meditation is 9 minutes 16 seconds.
Blackberry cobbler recipe, special meditation, podcast on being uncomfortable not knowing. And don’t miss the collective!