What's one thing making you smile this Friday morning? Me, I get to dog sit a miniature schnauzer named Zoey! I can't wait to snuggle her to pieces.
Here are today's 5 things...
1) I'm reading You are a Badass at Making Money. SOOO so GOOD!
2) Yesterday I went for a run and was feeling the seat work I had done in Pure Barre Greensboro (you know the good kinda pain in the ass) while I was listening to this FANTASTIC Podcast on the Lively Show. My Mindset has shifted 180 degrees because of this podcast on the law of attraction.
3) I've been eating 75% of the time like a pescetarian since the end of March. Meaning I might eat meat once a week if I'm out or at a friends house and they serve meat. But my friend served me the most delicious lentils Wednesday night and now I'm obsessing over Lentils. I'm trying this Lentil recipe this weekend.
4) I was moved to tears by my friend Betsy's writing published in "She Explores" last week. Nature, the outdoors, friendship and love are important and she writes about them so eloquently here.
5) Our very own Wise Woman Jessica Moore has a book coming out Guilt of a Sparrow and you can pre-order it. I got to beta read it before she sent it to publishers. If you like romance this one is a can't put down!
Happy Weekend Everyone!
“Whenever you need a mental or emotional boost. Remember, you are everything you desire. Breathe, relax and allow your energy to flow towards your desire. … You are powerful and there is nothing you cannot achieve. You have to believe it.”
Because the last few law of attraction meditations have been a big hit I made you another!
Need a little inspiration?
Catch last night’s Wise Women Wednesday Panel Replay! What’s your favorite part? What words of wisdom inspired you the most?
“If there is something you want to do- do it. Make a plan and figure out how to make these wild dreams of yours come true. It’s all up to you and your dreams are valid and worthy of coming true.”
Turmeric Latte for Today's Coffee Break? Check out this week’s 5 things that include a Turmeric Latte recipe and a link to a podcast about the scientific reasons why crystals work. Let me know what you think of today’s round up!
I'm really curious, Do you have a mentor? Do you consider yourself a mentor? What has been the most important thing you've received from your mentor?
“I wholeheartedly believe in living a high vibration life, and that your energy speaks for you before you even utter one word!”
Today’s Meditation “Wanting, Allowing, Receiving” like last week’s meditation was inspired by the law of attraction book I’m reading. I hope it will help you move through your day as if you’ve already received what you most desire.
Are you ready for a coffee break?