What's one thing making you smile this Friday morning? Me, I get to dog sit a miniature schnauzer named Zoey! I can't wait to snuggle her to pieces.
Here are today's 5 things...
1) I'm reading You are a Badass at Making Money. SOOO so GOOD!
2) Yesterday I went for a run and was feeling the seat work I had done in Pure Barre Greensboro (you know the good kinda pain in the ass) while I was listening to this FANTASTIC Podcast on the Lively Show. My Mindset has shifted 180 degrees because of this podcast on the law of attraction.
3) I've been eating 75% of the time like a pescetarian since the end of March. Meaning I might eat meat once a week if I'm out or at a friends house and they serve meat. But my friend served me the most delicious lentils Wednesday night and now I'm obsessing over Lentils. I'm trying this Lentil recipe this weekend.
4) I was moved to tears by my friend Betsy's writing published in "She Explores" last week. Nature, the outdoors, friendship and love are important and she writes about them so eloquently here.
5) Our very own Wise Woman Jessica Moore has a book coming out Guilt of a Sparrow and you can pre-order it. I got to beta read it before she sent it to publishers. If you like romance this one is a can't put down!
Happy Weekend Everyone!
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by a meditation that I've been listening to on the insight timer. I thought you all might enjoy my version of it. This meditation is 7 minutes 14 seconds.
“Do it now or forever wish you had. Why wait? Failure is NEVER as bad as regret.”
Today's Meditation is super short and was inspired by my personal reflections over the weekend. You have everything you need, you're already creative, kind, prosperous and abundant, feel it. This is a super short meditation: 5 minutes 18 seconds.
I would tell myself that “you have the power within you, you always have and always will.”
I made a new Spotify play list for you, sharing the books I’m reading and a special mediation. I hope you’ll dig into today’s coffee break with me.
“I’m Genevieve Wicker. On one scale I’m only a year and a few months old. On another I’m older than I’d care to say. What I am is transgendered. Male to female.”
Today's Meditation was inspired by the book I started reading this week, one that I suspect will take me a while to finishes, "A course in miracles". The main theme seems to be that "Miracles are natural. When they do not occur something has gone wrong". The meditation is 9 minutes 16 seconds.
Blackberry cobbler recipe, special meditation, podcast on being uncomfortable not knowing. And don’t miss the collective!