In the Company of Women Retreats
Are you ready for your best year yet? Ready to have a breakthrough? Yearning to rekindle your creative fire? Feeling out of balance and unfulfilled? If you've been slacking on your self care and feeling emotionally and physically drained then my retreat's are designed specifically with you in mind.
In these curated get aways we'll begin to build a bridge from where you currently are to where you want to be. You'll have time to connect with like minded women, explore what your heart most desires, rest, and soak in stunning location. I'll share tools on how to fill up your creative well and share tips on how to implement those tools into your everyday life when you get home. I'll pamper you every step of the way.
In each retreat we'll balance, gentle yoga, mindfulness exercises, my signature in the company of women group coaching experience and ample free time to nurture and rekindle your creative spirit.
Think of these retreats as a date with yourself among like minded souls.
7 SOULFUL DAYS IN A RIVIERA MAYAN PARADISE
TULUM •MEXICO • MARCH 2-8, 2020
In Collaboration with RETREATS FOR SOULFUL LIVING
YOUR ADVENTURE IN TULUM
MARCH 2 - 8, 2020
RETREAT PACKAGES $2250 - $2950
This 7-day holistic retreat is created for women to receive transformative experiences through travel, creativity, yoga, mindfulness and wellness practices, friendships and ceremony.
Our intention is to create an opportunity for women to take a breath and offer themselves a pause. a chance to explore and ask the questions that lead to a deeper relationship with themselves. space To discover or re-discover what makes them feel most nourished, connected and fully alive. gifted time To align with their authentic self, enjoy a soulful vacation and be inspired and renewed to connect to and live a life that fulfills them mind, body and spirit.
Our Tulum Retreat offers just that, a pause. A time to connect, create art, explore wellness practices, move slowly, and experience peace. A beautiful space for the unfolding and personal insight into living a life that is fully connected to your authentic self in a way that is congruent with your hearts longings..
we will explore Sacred Journaling and SoulCollage® Art sessions as a way to welcome the flow of spirit into our lives offering space to Discover inner treasures and awaken to our gifts of wisdom and to the abundance that surrounds us.
Tulum is a truly mystical and magical place preserved in Mayan culture and history situated between the Sian Kaan biosphere reserve and the nearby Mayan Ruins of Tulum. We will renew our spirits as we experience the beauty of nature, Mayan culture and history.
Our desire is that you will return home from this retreat embodying a nourished and renewed mind, body and spirit. Confident in the knowledge of the beauty and unique gift of who you are. Having discovered a clarity and mindful presence you will carry with you through your life’s experiences and tools to support you on your journey.
We are honored to walk alongside you on this transformative journey.
****We have space for 15 women to join our soulful community in tulum****
• 7 Day facilitated holistic retreat at Cabanas La Luna in Tulum, Mexico
• Daily breakfast of fresh fruits, homemade bread & jam, juices and coffee
• 2 lunches and 3 dinners at Tulum’s wonderful local restaurants
• welcome dinner party
• welcome heart opening gatherinG
• Morning intention settings and sacred ceremonies
• slow mindful flow yoga daily with Alisha Wielfaert
• Sacred journaling workshop with christina brown
• cacao ceremony and wisdom circle with Christina brown
• sacred art practice of soulcollage® with rebecca Aydelette
• aromatherapy support + wellbeing workshop with rebecca Aydelette
• guided mindfulness + self compassion meditations with Christina Brown
• Individual leadership, life & creativity coaching with Alisha wielfaert
• Core values workshop with Alisha Wielfaert
• 1 hour holistic mayan healing massage
• SoulCollage® art supplies
• Gifts and awesome goodie bags
• free time to wander Tulum beach and take in all it's beauty
• opportunities for quiet and/or rest and nourishment
• Tulum artisan shopping excursions
• gratuities and tipping on group meals
• beautiful discoveries, friendships and a renewed spirit
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• Your Airfare to and from the Cancun Airport
• transfer from Cancun airport to cabanas la luna (budget $100-150) Guest can share a ride if you like to save costs. cabanas la luna is happy to help you arrange your transfer.
•3 lunches (budget $10-20 per meal)
•3 dinners (budget $15-30 per meal)
• alcohol purchased during the retreat
• if during the retreat your service at cabanas la luna merits additional gratuity to the staff in gratitude for the service you received you are welcome to leave at checkout. Additional gratuities to the hard working staff are greatly appreciated.
• optional cancel for any reason trip insurance