Have you ever wondered what is creative life coaching exactly and who is it for? If so this post is for you.
First, to answer the question "who works with a life coach?" I've put together a little quiz. You might want to work with a life coach if you can answer yes to any of the following questions…
- Are you currently dissatisfied with your job?
- Do you feel like you’re in a rut?
- Are you going through a transition?
- Do you feel like you’ve lost your creative spirit?
- Do you feel directionless and need focus?
- Do you have a business idea and don’t know where to begin?
- Is there a creative project you need help beginning?
- Have you always longed for a personal cheerleader?
- Do you feel like there’s more out there, like you’re not quite meeting your full potential?
- Are you ready to make a change and follow through with action?
If you've answered yes to any of the questions above keep reading.
What is Creative Life Coaching exactly?
Every client experience is slightly different, but the process is consistent. Coaches have the ability to help you see your life from an objective standpoint that close friends or relatives can’t provide. Coaching provides a place to talk about challenges, look for opportunities, cultivate an abundance mindset and weave creativity into your life.
We begin by assessing 9 different aspects of life to identify your core values and desires. Together we create an action plan to move forward towards your goals. This first session normally last between an hour and an hour and a half.
We look at how the last month went, are the goals and homework we set still feeling right? This is a process of refining. We elevate if the homework goals were achieved and if they were relevant and met your needs. Together we decide what the work going forward should be. There is a strong focus on setting the right goals to achieve your core values and desires. The second session is normally a bit shorter than the first as you get the hang of implementing new processes and habits in your life.
Wrap-up and refection. Here we take stock of what has been achieved over the last few months and begin long term planning. Do you feel like you’re on the right track with your dreams and desires? Do you feel confident moving forward on your own or do we need additional work to further clarify your purpose and plans? This session lasts about an hour give or take.
If this process sounds right for you Sign up Here to work with me. If you know someone who could benefit from this process please pass it along and consider it your good deed for the day.