Good Morning and Happy Coffee Break,
In Greensboro this week we got clobbered with almost 10inches of snow. This was fine by me as I've been sick and it allowed me to take a lot of mostly guilt free rest.
Grab a cup of joe and pull up a chair here's my round up of 5 things from the internet and my life this week.
1) You May Want To Mary My Husband: This is from the modern love column and you may want to grab a box of tissues before you read it.
2) My Chicken Soup Recipe: I made this yesterday, it's quick, it's easy and it's a comfort to prepare when I'm sick and it makes me feel better like an old friend. If you're looking for an easy hot soup recipe this should do the trick. Bonus if you're single portion it out into lots of containers and put a few in the freezer to keep for later.
3) Instagram @dailyscorpio: I enjoy reading my horoscope as much as the next person and I found this instagram account that posts a daily horoscope. They've been pretty spot on for me which makes them extra fun, there's a link in the profile where you can find your sign if you're not a scorpio.
4) What I'm reading: "Blood Meridian" by Cormac McCarthy. I finished Kafka on the shore last week and and I'm working towards reading books at my house that I've never read (the stacks are large).
5) Quote I'm often pondering “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” -Marianne Williamson (from a A Return to Love)
Thanks so much for being a part of the Yoke and Abundance Community. You all rock my socks off and I'm honored to be in your in box!
Lots and lots of love,