Thanks for following along this week. Let's pour a cup of coffee and take 5 minutes and dive into these quick delightful random things I've been paying attention to on the internet this week.
1) This Video of two older women in Russia Dancing on video as a protest.
2) This article about the 13 things you need to give up to be happy.
3) Snail mail is my love language. Writing letters, getting letters, it’s important to me to give and get letters. In this world of e-mail, and texting I crave getting a handwritten letter more than anything else, so I often give when I’m not getting. I send over 30 handwritten notes a month and this short TEDx talk about sending letters warmed my heart.
4) I’m really inspired by what Gale Straub has created with She Explores I even did a Wise Women Wednesday Interview with her. I gather a lot of inspiration from her Instagram @she_Explores and I think you'll be inspired by it too.
5) This quote hit me where I needed it the other day. “No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself.” -Seneca
Bonus: Have you been following along on the Blog? I'm proud of the work coming out recently and I think you'd really enjoy it. Check it out if you haven't read it yet...
*Most Read Wise Women Wednesday Ever. Hilda Tajalli
*The Truth About My Single Life
*Forrest Flowers Meditation
Love and hugs!
Be an Integral Part of the Yoke and Abundance Community: Become an Ambassador!
“Never allow anyone or anything to stand in the way of your dreams.”
“I’m all for practicing maximum enthusiasm! Not taking myself too seriously and getting jazzed about the little things truly helps me be a better person. Some of my favorite little things to get excited about are dance parties, bacon egg and cheese biscuits, giving people high fives, funny animal videos on Instagram, woodland creatures in general, and everything Taylor Swift.”
“When in doubt put your #teethout. Smile because it's the easiest thing to do with your mouth”
“Performance is your God-given strength. USE IT! When your not accepted, USE IT. When your dad try’s to talk you out of it. DO IT! When it comes to choosing World History over improv— CHOOSE IMPROV YOUR CRAZYNUT!!!!!”
“Momentum breeds momentum. And it all starts with you showing up – creating success, going to it, not waiting for it to come to you. Dreams are built one day at a time.”
Remember to continue doing well to others, but never forget to be good to yourself. I was in my early 40’s before I began the process of learning to my ‘inner me’.
I firmly believe you can't take massive action towards what you want if you're not prepared and rest is an essential ingredient in preparing to close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
Wanted: Kind Open-Hearted Roommate
We need to talk about this season, because the hard truth for me and many other people is that it can lead to really emotionally tough times. At least it does for me and this is how I handle that.