I hope your week has been full of awesome connections with strong beautiful women who are down to collaborate in the most awesome ways the way mine has.
Grab a cup of joe and check out this week's 5 things with me...
1) My favorite Instagram this week is @jamiewalkerartist she makes the neatest torn paper collage art. So Beautiful!
2) Given that I've recommitted to my health I've been stepping it up at Pure Barre Greensboro and eating better with a whole 30 diet and I can't get enough of this Cauliflower Rice Recipe. Between the two I'm feeling healthier and stronger!
3) My friend Andra sent me this video by De La Soul and I half loved it and half didn't love it. Do you ever feel that way about a work of art?
4) My friend Joe suggested I watch this TED talk on how to build your creative confidence by David Kelley after I posted about Art Journaling and the importance of creativity.
5) I'm obsessed with these custom made Tuxes for women by Tux Couture. I really want one.
Be an Integral Part of the Yoke and Abundance Community: Become an Ambassador!
“Never allow anyone or anything to stand in the way of your dreams.”
“I’m all for practicing maximum enthusiasm! Not taking myself too seriously and getting jazzed about the little things truly helps me be a better person. Some of my favorite little things to get excited about are dance parties, bacon egg and cheese biscuits, giving people high fives, funny animal videos on Instagram, woodland creatures in general, and everything Taylor Swift.”
“When in doubt put your #teethout. Smile because it's the easiest thing to do with your mouth”
“Performance is your God-given strength. USE IT! When your not accepted, USE IT. When your dad try’s to talk you out of it. DO IT! When it comes to choosing World History over improv— CHOOSE IMPROV YOUR CRAZYNUT!!!!!”
“Momentum breeds momentum. And it all starts with you showing up – creating success, going to it, not waiting for it to come to you. Dreams are built one day at a time.”
Remember to continue doing well to others, but never forget to be good to yourself. I was in my early 40’s before I began the process of learning to my ‘inner me’.
I firmly believe you can't take massive action towards what you want if you're not prepared and rest is an essential ingredient in preparing to close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
Wanted: Kind Open-Hearted Roommate
We need to talk about this season, because the hard truth for me and many other people is that it can lead to really emotionally tough times. At least it does for me and this is how I handle that.