I hope your week has been full of awesome connections with strong beautiful women who are down to collaborate in the most awesome ways the way mine has.
Grab a cup of joe and check out this week's 5 things with me...
1) My favorite Instagram this week is @jamiewalkerartist she makes the neatest torn paper collage art. So Beautiful!
2) Given that I've recommitted to my health I've been stepping it up at Pure Barre Greensboro and eating better with a whole 30 diet and I can't get enough of this Cauliflower Rice Recipe. Between the two I'm feeling healthier and stronger!
3) My friend Andra sent me this video by De La Soul and I half loved it and half didn't love it. Do you ever feel that way about a work of art?
4) My friend Joe suggested I watch this TED talk on how to build your creative confidence by David Kelley after I posted about Art Journaling and the importance of creativity.
5) I'm obsessed with these custom made Tuxes for women by Tux Couture. I really want one.
What would your life look like if you could feel more connected to your purpose? What would your life look like if you felt more connected to what gives life meaning for you?
Specially designed coaching with me uses creativity, journaling, worksheets, and strategic questions and reflections to help you identify exactly what you’re dissatisfied with, it will teach you how to identify and strengthen what’s most important to you, and it will help you build the road map from where you are to your biggest dreams and your most impactful life of purpose
“Knowing my children are watching me. I always tell them that can’t is a bad word and once you say it your brain shuts down. This means I can’t say can’t.”
Like a fantastic glass of wine with a delicious meal, a year ahead spread pairs perfectly with a Power Hour coaching session. Looking at a year ahead spread during a power hour gives you a different lens to talk about where you are and where you want to be. It’s a powerful game changer.
“there is no other way to truly get what you want in life than to earn it. I would tell myself that I am good enough just the way I am, I don’t have to be anyone or anything else in order to matter.”
“It is always important to remember why you are doing the work you are doing.
The same is true in life: It is KEY to identify what you want before you begin taking steps to get there.”
“Balance is a good thing, and harder to achieve than it seems like it should be! Be disciplined and do your best, but not to the point of isolating yourself from the world or people around you. In the end, it’s your experiences and the people you meet that will impact you more…”
Coming home from Yoga on a cold February day this year I’d just pulled into my neighborhood in the middle of the city of Greensboro when a fox crossed my path. I felt certain it was an omen and looked up the meaning of seeing a fox cross your path.
“I’m Kennedy Briane Currie, born and raised in Greensboro, NC, a believer, aspiring relationship coach, and founder of Herelationship–the networking platform devoted to early-career women looking to grow and incorporate faith into their personal and professional relationships.”
“if I had such an opportunity to pass on wisdom, I’d tell her to stop worrying so much about hurting other people’s feelings and to be true to herself above all else”
“To be yourself and own it with fearless confidence! Never listen to what that kid on the bus had to say to you and never force yourself to do something you never wanted to.”