I hope that you're having a great day! Would you like to take a coffee break with me and check out this week's 5 things?
1) The Wise Women Wednesday Panel! If you missed it in person or if you don't live in Greensboro You can check out the facebook live. So much wisdom!
2) What I'm reading: Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss.
3) I've been enjoying the Instagram account @words_of_women
4) I'm over the moon about the next "In the Company of Women" curated group experience for women at my house. It starts the 12th of April and there are only 3 spots left.
5) I just learned about The Skimm. I must have been living under a rock! How cool!
I hope you enjoyed this week's round up and I hope you have a fantastic weekend.
“if I had such an opportunity to pass on wisdom, I’d tell her to stop worrying so much about hurting other people’s feelings and to be true to herself above all else”
“To be yourself and own it with fearless confidence! Never listen to what that kid on the bus had to say to you and never force yourself to do something you never wanted to.”
Trust the process. Every day since those days had a purpose, a deeper meaning. Everything is a stepping stone. Something I still have to remind myself daily.
“Stand up for what you know is right. Read more, pray more, learn more, lay your worries down, and always be kind – even when you don’t want to.”
“sometimes the most beneficial way to love someone is to say no. Both my parents taught me the value of healthy boundaries to protect my energy and creativity and how to be bright and beautiful in a world hell bent on attempting to control our minds and spirits.”
“Everything you need is already within you.” Continue breathing life to the light that is within you. Even when that light goes dim inside of you, you always have the chance to make it brighter, warmer and extend that light to all of those around you.
“I’m so glad you were too stubborn and too curious to quit! I’m so proud of you! “
“I am excited about coming to the shop each day. I have a good host of regulars and I meet new people every day. I love connecting people, and have a habit of introducing people. I’ve even done some successful romantic match-making!”
Feeling cold, wet and hoping to fight off a cold or flu? Then this is the recipe for you!
“By helping people understand themselves, we begin to foster more effective communication and a deeper understanding of one another. I love helping people learn to leverage their strengths for success both in the workplace and in their personal lives.”