Join the Yoke and Abundance Ambassador Tribe! Be a part of a very special group of women helping to shape the future of Yoke and Abundance.
Would you love to work with a coach? Have you been interested in yoke and abundance individual and group coaching programs but find the cost outside of your budget? Do you love the events Yoke and Abundance produces on like the Wise Women Wednesday Panel, Annual year in review workshop, Meet-ups and lunch and learns? We're looking for 6 Ambassadors to assist with workshops and panels over the next 6 months. This is currently only a 6-month commitment.
The Perks! What's in it for you...
* 40% off all individual and group coaching packages
* 25% off all Workshops (art journaling workshops, writing workshops, etc.)
* Access to a private Facebook Group for Ambassadors
* A Yoke and Abundance T-shirt
* A special coupon to share with friends and family to give them 25% off all individual and Group Coaching, and 10% off all workshops
* Wise Women Pendant and Bracelet
* Be a part of a special Yoke and Abundance tribe that meets once a month
* Lots of surprises just for you!
* When Yoke and Abundance starts hiring you'll be the first group considered for positions
Your Energy exchange, What you'll give...
* Volunteer at the Wise Women Wednesday Panels (May 16th, June 20th, and July 18th). Help Set up, woman the check-in table, woman the food and drinks, and help clean up and break down
* Help spread the word about all upcoming events (share the Facebook events and post about why you like or are excited about the upcoming events) Share on Facebook, linkedin and Instagram.
* Be active in the Yoke and Abundance Facebook Group Facebook page
* Offer feedback about events, and share opinions about events you'd like to see Yoke and Abundance produce.
“Everything you're dreaming, do it!!!”
“Slow down, listen to the wisdom of your heart. When making a decision, play it forward and make the best decision with the best information you have, listen to wise counsel. Be open to different ways of thinking, different people, change is good. Have courage, compassion & commitment.”
Clearly starting this company is risky…very risky…but a life without risks is no life at all. Many things that I have done in my life have taken a great deal of courage. I am glad that I am still willing to risk, and that I have never lost that ability (no matter how scared I am inside of failure…and I am!).
What would your life look like if you could feel more connected to your purpose? What would your life look like if you felt more connected to what gives life meaning for you?
Specially designed coaching with me uses creativity, journaling, worksheets, and strategic questions and reflections to help you identify exactly what you’re dissatisfied with, it will teach you how to identify and strengthen what’s most important to you, and it will help you build the road map from where you are to your biggest dreams and your most impactful life of purpose
“Knowing my children are watching me. I always tell them that can’t is a bad word and once you say it your brain shuts down. This means I can’t say can’t.”
Like a fantastic glass of wine with a delicious meal, a year ahead spread pairs perfectly with a Power Hour coaching session. Looking at a year ahead spread during a power hour gives you a different lens to talk about where you are and where you want to be. It’s a powerful game changer.
“there is no other way to truly get what you want in life than to earn it. I would tell myself that I am good enough just the way I am, I don’t have to be anyone or anything else in order to matter.”
“It is always important to remember why you are doing the work you are doing.
The same is true in life: It is KEY to identify what you want before you begin taking steps to get there.”
“Balance is a good thing, and harder to achieve than it seems like it should be! Be disciplined and do your best, but not to the point of isolating yourself from the world or people around you. In the end, it’s your experiences and the people you meet that will impact you more…”
Coming home from Yoga on a cold February day this year I’d just pulled into my neighborhood in the middle of the city of Greensboro when a fox crossed my path. I felt certain it was an omen and looked up the meaning of seeing a fox cross your path.