What's good Darlin? Here's some extra inspiration for your holiday weekend!
This week's five things!
1) This Leadership Podcast Beautifully Equipped has an Episode called "Own your Power" that had me motivated, and excited through an entire run! I think you'll learn a lot from it.
2) This Video On "the Secret to Self-Motivation" was so powerful! It's Mel Robins. SO SO GOOD
3) My Friend Hillary Norman told me about this App called BrainWave to help get your brain in certain brain wave cycles for different things like sleep or productivity. I've downloaded it listened to it for 30 minutes while reading before bed last night. Very relaxing!
4) I stumbled upon this book this week "Sohpie's World" and after I downloaded it last night I found myself 55 pages in without blinking an eye. I'm loving it.
5) This Quote "Everything that is Real was Imagined First" -The Velvetine Rabit.
Don't forget you can try Pure Barre Greensboro with the code YOKE15 for 15% off any package! Come take a class with me next week!
Be an Integral Part of the Yoke and Abundance Community: Become an Ambassador!
“Never allow anyone or anything to stand in the way of your dreams.”
“I’m all for practicing maximum enthusiasm! Not taking myself too seriously and getting jazzed about the little things truly helps me be a better person. Some of my favorite little things to get excited about are dance parties, bacon egg and cheese biscuits, giving people high fives, funny animal videos on Instagram, woodland creatures in general, and everything Taylor Swift.”
“When in doubt put your #teethout. Smile because it's the easiest thing to do with your mouth”
“Performance is your God-given strength. USE IT! When your not accepted, USE IT. When your dad try’s to talk you out of it. DO IT! When it comes to choosing World History over improv— CHOOSE IMPROV YOUR CRAZYNUT!!!!!”
“Momentum breeds momentum. And it all starts with you showing up – creating success, going to it, not waiting for it to come to you. Dreams are built one day at a time.”
Remember to continue doing well to others, but never forget to be good to yourself. I was in my early 40’s before I began the process of learning to my ‘inner me’.
I firmly believe you can't take massive action towards what you want if you're not prepared and rest is an essential ingredient in preparing to close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
Wanted: Kind Open-Hearted Roommate
We need to talk about this season, because the hard truth for me and many other people is that it can lead to really emotionally tough times. At least it does for me and this is how I handle that.