Happy Friday my sweet Friend!
This week after getting back from Europe has been a whirlwind of seeing clients and trying to get back to my normal routines like getting my butt kicked in Barre class. But never fear! I've got fun things for you in today's 5 things roundup!
1) BIG NEWS! I'm starting a WISE WOMEN podcast just for you! You'll get crazy fun rewards for backing the project on Kickstarter; think a pack of my travel postcards, a wise woman pendant, the opportunity to nominate a wise woman, coaching and your own commercial on the podcast! This seed money helps cover the start-up costs I hope you'll check it out and if you're hungry to hear deeper conversations from Wise Women Please consider investing in the start-up costs.
2) What I'm reading: The Law of Attraction: The basics of the teachings of Abraham. This book is blowing my mind and at the same time speaking my language.
3) My new favorite snail mail to send is Greetabl. I love sending these little boxes of joy to friends and family and as thank you notes. I couldn't keep this a secret, thought you might enjoy it too.
3) This Free App the ESP trainer has been occupying some time. I'm up to guessing about 9 right out of 24 on average. That's up from the average of 6 that I started with. Warning: It's addictive!
5) Quote I've Been pondering: "What you are seeking is seeking you" -Rumi
“Everything you need is already within you.” Continue breathing life to the light that is within you. Even when that light goes dim inside of you, you always have the chance to make it brighter, warmer and extend that light to all of those around you.
“I’m so glad you were too stubborn and too curious to quit! I’m so proud of you! “
“I am excited about coming to the shop each day. I have a good host of regulars and I meet new people every day. I love connecting people, and have a habit of introducing people. I’ve even done some successful romantic match-making!”
Feeling cold, wet and hoping to fight off a cold or flu? Then this is the recipe for you!
“By helping people understand themselves, we begin to foster more effective communication and a deeper understanding of one another. I love helping people learn to leverage their strengths for success both in the workplace and in their personal lives.”
Be an Integral Part of the Yoke and Abundance Community: Become an Ambassador!
“Never allow anyone or anything to stand in the way of your dreams.”
“I’m all for practicing maximum enthusiasm! Not taking myself too seriously and getting jazzed about the little things truly helps me be a better person. Some of my favorite little things to get excited about are dance parties, bacon egg and cheese biscuits, giving people high fives, funny animal videos on Instagram, woodland creatures in general, and everything Taylor Swift.”
“When in doubt put your #teethout. Smile because it's the easiest thing to do with your mouth”
“Performance is your God-given strength. USE IT! When your not accepted, USE IT. When your dad try’s to talk you out of it. DO IT! When it comes to choosing World History over improv— CHOOSE IMPROV YOUR CRAZYNUT!!!!!”