Enjoy a big deep breath and dig in because I've got some fun tidbits for you in today's coffee break!
It's worth noting that today is the last day to get in on inaugural sponsorship for the Wise Women podcast Kickstarter! Check out the awesome benefits, rewards, and Perks!
Onto This week's five things!
1) Krista Tippett's Elizabeth Gilbert interview "Choosing Curiosity Over Fear". Lots of insight into the creative process.
2) You might be able to tell I'm obsessed with Jess Lively's Law of Attraction Q&A's Her interview with Pat Flynn was fantastic!
3) I've been watching some Instagram feeds that have me drooling for yummy healthy breakfast bowls I'm going to try some of these Breakfast Bowls from "What's Gaby Cooking". What's your breakfast bowl go to? I'd love to see your suggestions!
4) Update on the book I'm reading that I posted about last week "Sohpie's World" I'm loving it! A week later and I've flown halfway through this book. If you are curious about philosophy and want an intriguing read I would recommend this book!
5) This Quote "Impossible is just an Opinion" -Paulo Coelho.
Our friends at Pure Barre Greensboro have a summer challenge starting today! If you're trying to start a new routine, make new friends and get your sweat on, you will want to take a class! Try Pure Barre Greensboro with the code YOKE15 for 15% off any package! Come take a class with me!
“if I had such an opportunity to pass on wisdom, I’d tell her to stop worrying so much about hurting other people’s feelings and to be true to herself above all else”
“To be yourself and own it with fearless confidence! Never listen to what that kid on the bus had to say to you and never force yourself to do something you never wanted to.”
Trust the process. Every day since those days had a purpose, a deeper meaning. Everything is a stepping stone. Something I still have to remind myself daily.
“Stand up for what you know is right. Read more, pray more, learn more, lay your worries down, and always be kind – even when you don’t want to.”
“sometimes the most beneficial way to love someone is to say no. Both my parents taught me the value of healthy boundaries to protect my energy and creativity and how to be bright and beautiful in a world hell bent on attempting to control our minds and spirits.”
“Everything you need is already within you.” Continue breathing life to the light that is within you. Even when that light goes dim inside of you, you always have the chance to make it brighter, warmer and extend that light to all of those around you.
“I’m so glad you were too stubborn and too curious to quit! I’m so proud of you! “
“I am excited about coming to the shop each day. I have a good host of regulars and I meet new people every day. I love connecting people, and have a habit of introducing people. I’ve even done some successful romantic match-making!”
Feeling cold, wet and hoping to fight off a cold or flu? Then this is the recipe for you!
“By helping people understand themselves, we begin to foster more effective communication and a deeper understanding of one another. I love helping people learn to leverage their strengths for success both in the workplace and in their personal lives.”