Happy Friday love bug!
Do you have fun weekend plans? I sure hope so and maybe this coffee break will help you make it through to the end of the work week.
Here are this week's five things!
1) I'm about to read "All I did was ask" by Terry Gross. I've now recorded 10 interviews for the "Wise Women" Podcast and I've found that I want to do whatever I can to become the best interviewer and create interesting stories for all of you to listen to. Terry Gross is one of my all-time favorites so I thought I would start with her words of wisdom.
2) Marie Forleo is a businesswoman I adore on a hundred different levels. She tackled the question many women ask themselves "to have kids or not have kids" in her podcast this week. The way she did it was beautiful touching and perfect! Check out her podcast here.
3) Elizabeth Gilbert posted about grief this week on Instagram and I felt a little emotional about her words. Check out the picture that she posted and her comments. While you're over there make sure you're following @YokeandAbundance!
4) When I woke up this morning and read my text messages a friend had texted this poem to me. No context, just a poem to greet me this morning. It's so beautiful, I thought you might like it too! The Consolation of Apricots By Diane Ackerman
5) Did you know I post a meditation every Monday on the blog? This week I made you a guided meditation called Planting Seeds of Your Desire. I really hope you love it and share it with a friend. You can see all of the meditations I've made over the last year on the blog as well.
If you LOVE your coffee break with Yoke and Abundance, please share it with your friends. Don't keep us a secret
That's it for this weeks 5 Things, but here are a few things to take note of...
The next "In the company of Women" Group program opens for registration next week Wednesday at 8am. Only 6 spots available. This is one powerful program and you won't want to miss it.
Are you registered for the June 20th Wise Women Wednesday Panel? If not let us know you're coming to the best friend-raising in town!
It's Summer Pop Up season at Pure Barre Greensboro if you missed their last class at LeBaeur Park check out the next pop up at Revolution Mill. You can also try Pure Barre Greensboro with the code YOKE15 for 15% off any package! Come take a class with me!