Has your week been busy and full? Mine too, fulfilling but full! So let's get right down to this week's 5 things.
1) A book I'm excited to dive into is "Expressive Writing: Words that Heal" by Pennebaker and Evans. A few women I really admire suggested I read this and it sounds right up my alley.
2) I'm on a book kick and another friend recommended the book "Your Money or Your Life: 9 steps to transforming your relationship with money and achieving financial independence." by Vicki Robin Who doesn't want financial independence?
3) Song I'm currently obsessed with is Joni Mitchel "Case of You" Sometimes you just need to feel all the feels with Joni Mitchel.
4) I made you a meditation! It's a mediation for prosperity and abundance.
5) Do you want to work with me? In August I've been challenged to work with 100 women for 100 hours of coaching. This is huge! I'm coaching 100 women in exchange for a facebook, twitter, Instagram, or website review if you enjoyed your session. You can apply here. Guys, you can actually apply too! The majority of my work is with women, but I do also work with men.
If you LOVE your coffee break with Yoke and Abundance, please share it with your friends. Don't keep us a secret
“Everything you need is already within you.” Continue breathing life to the light that is within you. Even when that light goes dim inside of you, you always have the chance to make it brighter, warmer and extend that light to all of those around you.
“I’m so glad you were too stubborn and too curious to quit! I’m so proud of you! “
“I am excited about coming to the shop each day. I have a good host of regulars and I meet new people every day. I love connecting people, and have a habit of introducing people. I’ve even done some successful romantic match-making!”
Feeling cold, wet and hoping to fight off a cold or flu? Then this is the recipe for you!
“By helping people understand themselves, we begin to foster more effective communication and a deeper understanding of one another. I love helping people learn to leverage their strengths for success both in the workplace and in their personal lives.”
Be an Integral Part of the Yoke and Abundance Community: Become an Ambassador!
“Never allow anyone or anything to stand in the way of your dreams.”
“I’m all for practicing maximum enthusiasm! Not taking myself too seriously and getting jazzed about the little things truly helps me be a better person. Some of my favorite little things to get excited about are dance parties, bacon egg and cheese biscuits, giving people high fives, funny animal videos on Instagram, woodland creatures in general, and everything Taylor Swift.”
“When in doubt put your #teethout. Smile because it's the easiest thing to do with your mouth”
“Performance is your God-given strength. USE IT! When your not accepted, USE IT. When your dad try’s to talk you out of it. DO IT! When it comes to choosing World History over improv— CHOOSE IMPROV YOUR CRAZYNUT!!!!!”