Has your week been busy and full? Mine too, fulfilling but full! So let's get right down to this week's 5 things.
1) A book I'm excited to dive into is "Expressive Writing: Words that Heal" by Pennebaker and Evans. A few women I really admire suggested I read this and it sounds right up my alley.
2) I'm on a book kick and another friend recommended the book "Your Money or Your Life: 9 steps to transforming your relationship with money and achieving financial independence." by Vicki Robin Who doesn't want financial independence?
3) Song I'm currently obsessed with is Joni Mitchel "Case of You" Sometimes you just need to feel all the feels with Joni Mitchel.
4) I made you a meditation! It's a mediation for prosperity and abundance.
5) Do you want to work with me? In August I've been challenged to work with 100 women for 100 hours of coaching. This is huge! I'm coaching 100 women in exchange for a facebook, twitter, Instagram, or website review if you enjoyed your session. You can apply here. Guys, you can actually apply too! The majority of my work is with women, but I do also work with men.
If you LOVE your coffee break with Yoke and Abundance, please share it with your friends. Don't keep us a secret
“Balance is a good thing, and harder to achieve than it seems like it should be! Be disciplined and do your best, but not to the point of isolating yourself from the world or people around you. In the end, it’s your experiences and the people you meet that will impact you more…”
Coming home from Yoga on a cold February day this year I’d just pulled into my neighborhood in the middle of the city of Greensboro when a fox crossed my path. I felt certain it was an omen and looked up the meaning of seeing a fox cross your path.
“I’m Kennedy Briane Currie, born and raised in Greensboro, NC, a believer, aspiring relationship coach, and founder of Herelationship–the networking platform devoted to early-career women looking to grow and incorporate faith into their personal and professional relationships.”
“if I had such an opportunity to pass on wisdom, I’d tell her to stop worrying so much about hurting other people’s feelings and to be true to herself above all else”
“To be yourself and own it with fearless confidence! Never listen to what that kid on the bus had to say to you and never force yourself to do something you never wanted to.”
Trust the process. Every day since those days had a purpose, a deeper meaning. Everything is a stepping stone. Something I still have to remind myself daily.
“Stand up for what you know is right. Read more, pray more, learn more, lay your worries down, and always be kind – even when you don’t want to.”
“sometimes the most beneficial way to love someone is to say no. Both my parents taught me the value of healthy boundaries to protect my energy and creativity and how to be bright and beautiful in a world hell bent on attempting to control our minds and spirits.”
“Everything you need is already within you.” Continue breathing life to the light that is within you. Even when that light goes dim inside of you, you always have the chance to make it brighter, warmer and extend that light to all of those around you.
“I’m so glad you were too stubborn and too curious to quit! I’m so proud of you! “