Be an Integral Part of the Yoke and Abundance Community: Become an Ambassador!
Join the Yoke and Abundance Ambassador Community! Be a part of a very special group of women helping to shape the future of Yoke and Abundance.
Would you love to work with a coach? Have you been interested in Yoke and Abundance individual and group coaching programs but find the cost outside of your budget? Do you love the events Yoke and Abundance produces like the Wise Women Wednesday Panel, retreats workshop, Meet-ups and group coaching and individual coaching? We're looking for 8 Ambassadors to assist with workshops and panels over 2019. This is currently only a 10 month commitment, March-December.
Become a Yoke and Abundance Ambassador to receive special perks...
Most Importantly YOU have a major voice in shaping Yoke and Abundance giving input and sharing your creativity to make our events as impactful as they can be for the whole Yoke and Abundance community.
* 40% off all individual and group coaching packages
* 25% off all Workshops (art journaling workshops, writing workshops, retreats etc.)
* Access to a private Facebook Group for Ambassadors
* A Yoke and Abundance T-shirt
* A special coupon to share with friends and family to give them 25% off all individual and Group Coaching, and 10% off all workshops
* When Yoke and Abundance starts hiring you'll be the first group considered for positions
In exchange you'll...
*Help create and curate upcoming events
* Volunteer at the Wise Women Wednesday Panels (dates TBD). Help Set up, woman the check in table, woman the food and drinks, and help clean up and break down
* Help spread the word about all upcoming events (share the Facebook events and post about why you like or are excited about the upcoming events) Share on Facebook, linkedin and Instagram.
* Be active in the Yoke and Abundance Facebook Group Facebook page
* Offer feedback about events, and share opinions about events you'd like to see Yoke and Abundance produce.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of apply here and mark your calendar for the first ambassador meeting Saturday March 9th at 4:00pm