What's been good for you this week? For me it was hosting The Wise Women Wednesday Panel, hosting a Lunch and Learn and making the first Wise Women podcast Interview! If you want to support this project we are still looking for backers who want to advertise on our podcast. Is that you and your business? If you have questions you can always shoot me an e-mail.
Here are this week's five things!
1) Mother's day was last Sunday and it's a "holiday" that I have a long list of challenges with but a friend sent me this beautiful New York Times Article Our Mothers as we Never Saw Them". Maybe you'll enjoy it too?
2) Did you catch the Wise Women Wednesday Panel did you miss it? You can watch it in person and I'll make you the same offer I made our live audience. I'm offering a FREE 30-minute coaching call to anyone who e-mails me this weekend putting the three things you'd like to work with a coach on, in the subject line.
3) This Ted Talk: Succulence is Powerful, so is being a succulent wild woman. I love her idea of letting your inner wise self write you a love letter.
4) The book that I consider my bible "The Artist's Way" I'm constantly going back to this book, and it's tools.
5) "You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself". -The Wizard of Oz
On a side note, You all might know how much I love Greensboro Pure Barre? They are so great, they wanted me to be able to share Pure Barre with all of you! Here's a special code for all Yoke and Abundance readers to take 15% off any package use the code YOKE15 at Check out. That's my little happy gift to you today.
“By helping people understand themselves, we begin to foster more effective communication and a deeper understanding of one another. I love helping people learn to leverage their strengths for success both in the workplace and in their personal lives.”
Be an Integral Part of the Yoke and Abundance Community: Become an Ambassador!
“Never allow anyone or anything to stand in the way of your dreams.”
“I’m all for practicing maximum enthusiasm! Not taking myself too seriously and getting jazzed about the little things truly helps me be a better person. Some of my favorite little things to get excited about are dance parties, bacon egg and cheese biscuits, giving people high fives, funny animal videos on Instagram, woodland creatures in general, and everything Taylor Swift.”
“When in doubt put your #teethout. Smile because it's the easiest thing to do with your mouth”
“Performance is your God-given strength. USE IT! When your not accepted, USE IT. When your dad try’s to talk you out of it. DO IT! When it comes to choosing World History over improv— CHOOSE IMPROV YOUR CRAZYNUT!!!!!”
“Momentum breeds momentum. And it all starts with you showing up – creating success, going to it, not waiting for it to come to you. Dreams are built one day at a time.”
Remember to continue doing well to others, but never forget to be good to yourself. I was in my early 40’s before I began the process of learning to my ‘inner me’.
I firmly believe you can't take massive action towards what you want if you're not prepared and rest is an essential ingredient in preparing to close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
Wanted: Kind Open-Hearted Roommate