What's one thing making you smile this Friday morning? Me, I get to dog sit a miniature schnauzer named Zoey! I can't wait to snuggle her to pieces.
Here are today's 5 things...
1) I'm reading You are a Badass at Making Money. SOOO so GOOD!
2) Yesterday I went for a run and was feeling the seat work I had done in Pure Barre Greensboro (you know the good kinda pain in the ass) while I was listening to this FANTASTIC Podcast on the Lively Show. My Mindset has shifted 180 degrees because of this podcast on the law of attraction.
3) I've been eating 75% of the time like a pescetarian since the end of March. Meaning I might eat meat once a week if I'm out or at a friends house and they serve meat. But my friend served me the most delicious lentils Wednesday night and now I'm obsessing over Lentils. I'm trying this Lentil recipe this weekend.
4) I was moved to tears by my friend Betsy's writing published in "She Explores" last week. Nature, the outdoors, friendship and love are important and she writes about them so eloquently here.
5) Our very own Wise Woman Jessica Moore has a book coming out Guilt of a Sparrow and you can pre-order it. I got to beta read it before she sent it to publishers. If you like romance this one is a can't put down!
Happy Weekend Everyone!
“sometimes the most beneficial way to love someone is to say no. Both my parents taught me the value of healthy boundaries to protect my energy and creativity and how to be bright and beautiful in a world hell bent on attempting to control our minds and spirits.”
“Everything you need is already within you.” Continue breathing life to the light that is within you. Even when that light goes dim inside of you, you always have the chance to make it brighter, warmer and extend that light to all of those around you.
“I’m so glad you were too stubborn and too curious to quit! I’m so proud of you! “
“I am excited about coming to the shop each day. I have a good host of regulars and I meet new people every day. I love connecting people, and have a habit of introducing people. I’ve even done some successful romantic match-making!”
Feeling cold, wet and hoping to fight off a cold or flu? Then this is the recipe for you!
“By helping people understand themselves, we begin to foster more effective communication and a deeper understanding of one another. I love helping people learn to leverage their strengths for success both in the workplace and in their personal lives.”
Be an Integral Part of the Yoke and Abundance Community: Become an Ambassador!
“Never allow anyone or anything to stand in the way of your dreams.”
“I’m all for practicing maximum enthusiasm! Not taking myself too seriously and getting jazzed about the little things truly helps me be a better person. Some of my favorite little things to get excited about are dance parties, bacon egg and cheese biscuits, giving people high fives, funny animal videos on Instagram, woodland creatures in general, and everything Taylor Swift.”
“When in doubt put your #teethout. Smile because it's the easiest thing to do with your mouth”